To find your MAC Address on Linux
- Simply enter the command: ifconfig -a
- From the displayed information, find eth0 (this is the default first Ethernet adapter)
- Locate the number next to the HWaddr. This is your MAC address.
- Copy and paste that number into the MAC Address section.
How to find your MAC Address on Windows
- Click the Start button.
- In the Run text box, type cmd. This will open the command window.
- At the command prompt type: ipconfig /all
- Find the "Physical Address” from the "Ethernet adapter Wireless Network Connection" section. This is your MAC Address.
- Copy and paste that number to the MAC Address section.